Vision & Values
Our vision and values describe how we behave towards our customers, suppliers and each other and how we intend to manage our business.
At LB Bentley, we aim to be a working community united in our purpose to make life better by the way we work together. We recognise we are a partnership of different people with many varied skills and we want to see each individual encouraged and empowered to reach their full potential.
We will provide market leading solutions to meet our customers’ needs through innovative engineering and manufacturing excellence supported by a creative, well trained and motivated team with a ‘right first time’ approach.
Profitability is essential to the company’s success and at LB Bentley we aim to maximise the benefits of this for our employees, customers and suppliers.
“Part of LB Bentley’s commitment going forward is to build stronger relationships with customers through our Continuous Improvement Programmes. One of our main objectives is to improve the customer’s experience when dealing with LB Bentley. We seek to achieve this by amongst other things, maintaining high levels of quality, improving communication and on-time delivery.”
Wyndham Meredith, General Manager
• We will make health, safety and welfare the highest priority.
• We value, encourage, trust and respect each other.
• We seek at all levels to demonstrate the highest levels of energy, integrity and commitment to LB Bentley and its goals.
• We are all responsible to each other for ensuring we execute our roles to the best of our abilities in a co-operative, collaborative, respectful and pro-active manner.
Customers and suppliers
• We will consistently provide output of the highest quality in all aspects of our business.
• We will fulfil all commitments on time and to the best of our ability.
• We aim to develop our processes, procedures and products to meet our customers’ and suppliers’ expectations.
• We seek to provide a helpful, courteous service based on the highest possible levels of integrity.
• We value creativity and encourage new ideas.
• We constantly seek to employ relevant systems and processes to reduce waste and improve quality.
• Our improvements must be owned and understood by everyone.
• We are socially and environmentally responsible.